Thursday 16 December 2010

Easy Christmas tree decorations

These gold Christmas tree decorations have adorned my tree every year since 1992. They were made for me by my sister-in-law Lucy and are my favourite tree ornaments.

They look very easy to make - just pieces of corrugated cardboard covered with crinkled paper - added papier mache style and then sprayed with gold paint. Despite being really simple they are very effective and the crinkly surface helps them catch and reflect the light.

For more handmade Christmas decoration ideas look at the MIAMI website

Clare F

1 comment:

  1. Lovely gold stars! Will use them for decorating my Christmas tree. My friend has invited me to her Christmas party at one of local NYC venues. Will be going there to enjoy with him. Hope to have a great and amazing day.

    ReplyDelete