You keep a foldaway bag in your handbag and some spare bags in your car.
But what happens on the odd occasion when you are out and about and buying some last minute groceries and discover you've left your bags at home so you have to resort to suprmarket plastic bags?
Well don't beat yourself up - just make sure you reuse the bags.
Here's some suggestions:
- Stuff your bags into an old tissue box and leave it in the car so you'll always have a supply for the grocery run >> read our tip
- Make fused plastic and use it to make a >>laptop bag or a tote bag
- If you have a dog you know what to do! So please make sure you do it!
- Use the old bags to line your pedal bins or wastepaper baskets
- Give yourself a banana and mayonnaise hair treatment and intensify it by wrapping your hair in a plastic bag
- Turn your bags into yarn and >>knit yourself a bag with them